At Bois Hunting, 2016 means growth. The beginning of the year has started apace with the opening of a night shift and increased production capacity. Production hours passing from 55 to 80 hours on a weekly basis.
The new team consists of more than a dozen new workers from different fields; general workers, heavy equipment operators, sawyers, hardwood graders, industrial mechanics and a foreman.
The attraction and recruitment challenges being what they are, needless to say that this process was not an easy one! Although awareness of the benefits of working at Bois Hunting was one of the success factors and here are some of them:
• All positions are permanent and full-time.
• You can participate in group RRSP on a voluntary basis.
• We offer competitive benefits.
• All necessary training is provided on site by experienced trainers.
• You get 4 job rotations per day (versatility!).
• And many career advancement opportunities.
Do not hesitate to consult our openings on the Careers page!